Coffee Caramel Popcorn
- Active Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Difficulty Level: 4/5
- Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 brown paper lunch bag
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ scoop Caramel Coffee Boobie Body
- Place popcorn kernels in brown lunch bag and fold it many times until closed well.
- Microwave for 1:30-2:00 minutes or until most kernels have popped and popping slows to every second or two.
- Place popcorn on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until it reaches a temperature of 345° to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 250°F.
- Remove lid and slowly stir in coconut milk, vanilla, sea salt and Coffee Caramel Boobie Body breastfeeding protein powder for a delicious flavor. Whisk until combined, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle over popcorn, stirring to coat evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until the caramel is looking dry.
- Let it cool then break it apart and enjoy!