Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 large banana (1/2 cup, mashed)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Scoop Boobie BODY Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Place a skillet over medium heat on the stove. Let it heat up while you prepare the pancakes.
- To prepare the pancakes, mash the bananas well with a fork. Add the eggs, baking powder, and protein powder and whisk until well combined.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding in the pancake mixture.
- Let the pancakes cook for 30-60 seconds before flipping and letting the other side cook for the same amount of time.
- Remove to a plate and serve this lactation treat with a nut butter, syrup, butter, fruit, whipped cream, or whatever you'd like! We did ours with sugar free syrup, coconut cream, and sprinkled with Primal Palate’s Pumpkin Pie Spice!